The joys of coding…

I spent the whole day looking for an error that caused intermittent compatibility problems with Sonar X1 Producer and, even though it’s now fixed, I’m still not really sure what was causing the problem… It seemed to be something about how the plugin was reporting its name to the host. The weird thing is that the error in Sonar was related to “receiveVstTimeInfo” and I didn’t end up changing that dealt with the time information.

Anyway, live and learn… or, live and do without learning…

So now that I’ve done the alpha version of the encoder it’s probably time I should tackle the decoder. There are already changes I want to make to the encoder but I’m going to wait and see what other feedback so I can make all the changes at once.

I’m not looking forward to the decoder because I’ll probably have to scrap my previous version and start again from scratch. It’s hard to know how to structure it, what features to include and what to leave out. I’ll probably spend a while thinking about it before I just into it.

As always, suggestions are welcome!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s