So it’s been a while since my last update but I have been working. I’ve got two more songs written that I didn’t have a month ago and I’ve another one that I’ve had recorded since May that I’ll try to post this week. I’ve delayed doing any more because I’ve written all of the songs I’m probably going to end up using and have been waiting on getting a new guitar before I start recording final versions of these songs. For one reason or another this has been delayed since about mid-April but yesterday I finally ordered it. It’s Rick Turner Renaissance RS6 and should be much easier to record consistently than my current acoustic guitar. I’ll still be using my current Tanglewood quite a bit since the RS6 isn’t a true acoustic and needs amplified but it will give me more “colours” to play with when recording.
Needless to say, I’m really quite excited about it!